Thursday, September 9, 2010

Let's see how this goes

So, I finally followed suit and made a blog!

...Ok, so that's a semi-lie. Apparently I made one back in November, did two posts, then forgot about it. I don't want to know what they say.

I guess I decided to make a blog because I think it's semi-therapeutic. Also, I see lots of funny things around campus that I feel everyone else should know. And my life is super interesting.

Brief Intro.
I'm Tess, technically a junior but I have three years left because I changed my major and took a year off. My major is Forensic Chemistry and I work as a CNA somewhere and as a receptionist somewhere (I'm not telling where for either, because I don't want to get in trouble for anything).

I guess that's it for now. I'm going to play around with the settings on this thing.

2 comments: